Resurrection Pictures, Inc. (“Licensor”) grants the party named below (the “Licensee”) a license to perform the documentary motion picture titled “Trump 2024” (the “Picture”) according to the following terms (the “License”):
1. License. In exchange for the License Fee, Licensor grants Licensee the non-exclusive right to undertake one (1) performance of the Picture in front of a live audience (“Performance”).
2. License Fee. Licensee will pay Licensor a minimum license fee of $50 for an audience of 100 or less; $100 for an audience of 101- 500; $200 for an audience of 501 – 1,000; or $300 for an audience of 1001 or more (the “License Fee”) within five (5) business days of signing this License, but not later that the Performance.
3. Advertising. Licensee may use the Picture’s name and Licensor-approved artwork for the purpose of promoting the Performance.
4. Restriction. Licensee shall undertake reasonable efforts to prevent any infringement of the Picture’s copyright, e.g., preventing the recording or broadcast of the Performance.
5. Additional License Terms.
a. The Performance shall occur not later than six (6) months from Licensor entering into this License. Licensee shall notify Licensor of the Performance date in advance.
b. The License is non-transferable and may only be used by Licensee, provided that if Licensee intends to undertake the Performance at a third party location, the benefits of this License shall apply to such third party location and its owner and operator.
c. Licensee shall not edit or modify the Picture.
d. For the avoidance of doubt, the Performance shall not be used in or in connection with any commercial tie-ins, advertisements, third party promotions or in any manner that expresses or implies endorsement of Licensee or any third party, cause, belief, product or service. In the event that Licensor determines that the Performance would be likely to bring the Licensor or any person associated with the Picture into disrepute or tarnish
“Trump 2024” Performance License 2 of 2
the goodwill or image thereof, Licensor may terminate this License and refund the License Fee.
e. Licensor represents and warrants that it has all rights necessary to undertake the license of the Picture.
f. All rights not expressly licensed hereunder are reserved by Licensor.
g. In the event that the individual entering into this License is acting on behalf of an entity and has the authority to do so, such entity shall be considered the Licensee for the purposes of this License.
6. Law and Venue. This License shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions. In the event a dispute arises hereunder the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in or covering Los Angeles, CA.
7. Complete Document. This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and cannot be modified except by a written instrument signed by the parties. Unless and until the parties enter into a more formal agreement, this License shall constitute a binding agreement between the parties, shall supersede any prior or contemporaneous agreements or understandings, and may not be waived or amended, except by a written instrument.
By filling out the form on the previous page and clicking the “I accept” box, Licensee enters into this License with Licensor according to the terms set forth above.